Bookkeeping, Payroll Services & Sales Tax Compliance
As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits! Each month or quarter we'll do the following things for you...
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
Keeping your company’s internal books up to date is critical. Our QuickBooks Certified team can help train and educate your staff as well as implement systems and practices to equip your business for growth.
Key Advantages of Quickbooks
- Track of your sales and expenses automatically as you create receipts or invoices, and make deposits.
- Includes everything you need to organize customer information, pay your bills and prepare for tax time.
- Simple to set up, learn and use.
- Keeps you organized, efficient, accurate.
- New customization option lets you create professional-looking estimates and invoices with a few keystrokes.
- Find any transaction fast. Get totals automatically without writing formulas or doing math.
As a full service accounting practice, TMAPC provides our clients with a full service payroll solution.
- We can calculate and prepare you weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payroll, including your standard deductions, vacation pay, statutory holidays and bonus or commission pay.
- We calculate payroll tax remittances.
- We prepare, reconcile and issue your T4 statements at the end of the year.
- We register you with WSIB to protect you from any claims related to a business injury.
- We prepare and file your EHT and WSIB returns.
- We make sure you are fully complied with the Ontario Ministry of Labour requirements.
Why Outsource Your Payroll...
- It's Cost Effective — Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It's a Time Saver — Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system – no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry-Free Payroll Tax Filing — Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal and provincial payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You to Focus on Core Competencies — Our professional staff allows you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals – you get the experts working for you and with you.
Sales Tax Compliance
If you’re doing business in Canada, your operations are impacted by commodity taxes such as the GST/HST and PST. If not managed effectively, your compliance with these taxes can have a significant impact on your bottom line.
The various pieces of legislation dealing with these taxes are constantly changing, and staying on top of these changes can be a complex and time-consuming ordeal.
The team at TMAPC has years of proven experience in understanding and interpreting Canadian sales tax guidelines, and is constantly monitoring changes and updates to the related legislation.
This comprehensive service sets us apart from other tax services in that it combines return preparation and a continual audit process that will help to reduce your tax burden on each and every return filed.
Prior to filing the return, we’ll review the data you supply to ensure you’re not overstating your tax liability (tax collected) and that the proper credits are identified on each return.
This ongoing process will ensure any errors are identified immediately, and corrections are integrated into your daily processing of sales and purchase and expense transactions.
In addition, we can help your company’s operations in the following areas:
- Assistance with the preparation of technical interpretations or ruling requests to tax authorities on sales tax matters
- Providing guidance and support in the event of government sales tax audits, including negotiations and notices of objections
- Due diligence reviews related to sales tax issues